Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be conducting online CWE for selection of Specialist Officers, CWE SPL III.
The exam will be conducted tentatively in February 2014.
CWE SPL III is conducted for selection of personnel in the following Specialist officers cadre posts in the Participating Organizations as given below.
|1||I.T. Officer (Scale I)|
|2||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)|
|3||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)|
|4||Law Officer (Scale I)|
|5||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)|
|6||Marketing Officer (Scale I)|
|7||I.T. Officer (Scale-II)|
|8||Law Officer (Scale II)|
|9||Chartered Accountant (Scale II)|
|10||Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)|
Eligible candidates who aspire to join any of the Participating Organizations as listed below, are required to apply for the Common Recruitment Process, CWE SPL III.
|Allahabad Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Indian Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab National Bank|
|Canara Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Syndicate Bank|
|Corporation Bank||UCO Bank|
|Dena Bank||Union Bank of India|
|ECGC||United Bank of India|
|IDBI Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Any other bank/ Financial institution|
Candidates who get shortlisted in CWE, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organizations.
Depending on the vacancies available for 2014-15 in Participating Organizations, candidates will be allotted to one of the organizations.
Tentative Schedule for CWE SPL III
|Online Registration||25.11.2013 to 14.12.2013|
|Payment of Application Fees- Online||25.11.2013 to 16.12.2013|
|Download of Call letter for CWE||After 28.01.2014|
|Online CWE (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises||08.02.2014/ 09.02.2014|
|Sharing of result status of CWE||February 2014|
|Download of call letters for Interview||March 2014|
|Conduct of Interview||March/ April 2014|
Online Application for CWE SPL III
Eligible candidates can apply online from 25 November 2013 to 14 December 2013.
No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre- requisites for CWE SPL III Online Application:
- Scanned photograph and signature, as per the requirements mentioned in the IBPS advertisement.
- Necessary documents required for Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
- Valid Personal email id. It should be active till the declaration of results of CWE SPL III.
IBPS may send call letters for the examination through this registered email ID.
Application Fee can be paid from 25 November 2013 to 16 December 2013 only through Online Payment Mode.
Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs. 600 for all others.
- Visit IBPS official website, www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open the link “CWE SPL III” and then click on the option “Click here to apply online for CWE- Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL III) to open the online application form.
- Enter all basic details in the form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- All the details including the registration of preferences for participating organizations should be entered without any mistakes. Once submitted, details cannot be edited.
- The payment can be made following instructions using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet banking by providing required information.
- After the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed and candidates are required to follow the instructions and fill in the details.
- Once online transaction is over, their Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Reg. No and password for future references.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed, ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again.’. Candidates are advised to revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- Once you successfully complete transaction, you will receive an e-receipt.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
Best Wishes for all the candidates!